We have a wide range of halls and rooms of different sizes and are delighted to be able to offer our facilities to the local community once more. In addition to catering for our Church groups, the halls provide spaces for sporting and performing arts organisations and events, as well as youth and uniformed organisations, toddler groups, after-school clubs, and educational activities. As well as hosting our returning groups, we are always pleased to welcome new visitors and groups.
We have taken extensive steps to create a safe environment for all users, with the appropriate risk assessment and mitigation measures in place.
Saturday afternoon parties
We are again able to offer the Main Hall for parties on Saturday afternoons. The charge is £45 per hour for a minimum of three hours, and includes heating, caretaking, use of the adjacent Servery to make tea and coffee etc. Please note that use of bouncy castles requires special permission. Further information can be obtained by contacting the Church Office or emailing email@example.com
If you are interested in hiring a hall or a room for a regular or one-off booking, please look at the information on our spaces (see list below) and contact us via the no-obligation enquiry form.
The diagram below shows the layout of the Greenbank Church premises
(access during the week is normally via the Office Entrance on Braidburn Terrace).
Click on any of the areas marked 'bookable' for more information. Alternatively, click on the relevant link at the foot of this page.
To Hire a Hall or Room
- The information below is for individuals or organisations seeking to make new or one-off bookings of our halls, e.g. for a new yoga class, a business seminar, a children’s party. Regular users returning to the halls should contact the Administrator direct (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Start by looking at the diagram of the bookable Halls and Rooms above. Further details of the size and capacities of the rooms are shown when you click on a bookable area.
- Booking conditions are here [pdf]. You must agree to these if you want to make a booking.
- Please complete a no-obligation enquiry form. The Administrator will contact you to discuss your booking – timing, access to kitchen, use of tables and chairs, caretaking arrangements, etc. – and will also give you an idea of cost.
- You will be sent a Booking Form describing what has been agreed, the conditions and the cost. The form should be signed and returned to the Administrator, and your booking will then be confirmed.